Friday, October 3, 2008

Towards Light..

Pushing the earth through my feet,
Trying to move the wooden seat,
Holding ropes tight with my fist,
I was swinging above two feet..


Street lights all around the park,
I wondered which way would not lead to dark,
Trusting one would reap mistrust in other,
Belief and faith were words with no cover..


I jumped and moved to the brighter path,
Tulips and berries showed me what they hath,
Assuming large i moved ahead on the grass,
Coming towards me was a large lava mass..!!


Left and right started moving my eyes,
Looking for someone to make me fly,
Shrunk and abridged world is what i can see,
From here,high up above the sky..!!

2 comments:

Keshri Nandan Nayak said...

Tamso maa jyotir gamaya......
good one..!!

Leo Princess said...

Thanku :)

Make your own decisions and move towards the light which u think will enlighten your mind and soul :)