Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally My 25th Post..!

This being my 25th Post, I wanted to write something cool, but my mind was over-occupied. May be ‘coz of a lot of things happening and a lot of thinking going on, writing something was what I missed a lot..!

And (now I’m playing the blame-game ;) ) Facebook updates, then Twitter and now Google-Buzz, posting everywhere (though very precise) made slash down my blogs (just like the tax rates being slashed in this Budget..!)

When you have a lot to think about,
Words fly away, mind left blank aloud..!

All you need is a banging break,
To beat that blank hell out..!

PS: To those who care to read, I’ll try to be more regular. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog ..
sumthing different 4m ur usual blogs

though i havent read all of them

nyways
keep going
:-)

Leo Princess said...

Thnx Tanay :)

I really hope to "keep going ;) "