Thursday, May 10, 2012

Goodness for Sale, any buyers?

When you are a child, you are being taught to be good to people, irrespective that they are good to you or not..


Well, I think I took that lesson pretty seriously, tried to swallow my fury and my words, instead of reciprocation of spiteful words that touched,well, not just my ear. And right now, I think I can swallow an ugly big frog! Gulp ! (Yuk!)


Here, I am just trying to figure out, that even if you are nice to people who are not the same with you, will they ever be slapped by karma or would a miracle happen to them as an eye opener?
Bang !
 
All the more you think about your deeds and its zero or may be negative outcomes, your goodness acts like a salt over the wound, shouldn't it rather have healing powers?

 The point is, should the good ones continue to be good, forever? Or should they become 'real' in this unreal world and become semi-devil...?

2 comments:

Abhishek_M said...

i think we should never bad to people but we should make them taste their own medicines ;)

geetika said...

The adversity is that the true nature of good ones is goodness which has become unreal for this harrowing world.