Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Neighbor


My neighboring Aunty loves me a lot..! And I realized it pretty soon. Here is the complete story.
When I had moved in this flat, she always passed a smile whenever she saw me and so did I. Oh and she would consider my home as her own, would even move in the house without me inviting her, would check out what all stuff I have at my house and then would invite me to watch TV at her place..!! Weird, ‘coz she was this overly-friendly with only me and not my flat-mates. (Jealous they were, oh yeah! )

When Monday to Friday are working days, all you need is a nice, peaceful, relaxing weekend..! This Friday, I had fever and a lot of work pressure. There is a switch to my doorbell, which I had put off, ‘coz generally no one comes on Saturday morning, took a crocin and dozed off.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Saturday morning, my maid came, rang the bell and assumed I was sleeping (she knows how much I love to sleep on holidays :P ) and went to some other flat, then came the paper-wala, then the milk man and I donno if there was anyone else. My neighboring Aunty got so scared, that I wasn’t opening the door, called up the watchman and my friends in the building, and out of extreme nervousness, started yelling and questioning, “Is the girl dead? We ought to know, is she still alive or is she dead?” Seedha maar hi daala…!

Whoooa.!! Thankfully, the friend in the building called me and told the story and then I opened the door and there were so many people standing outside my house..! Man…why dint you guys welcome me like this when I moved in :P

I assured them that I was perfectly fine and ALIVE and was horrified to know that Aunty really thought I was dead..!! What..!! Seriously!

Now, even if I go home for sometime and she does not see me around, she comes to my flat to ask them about my whereabouts. Why do u love me so much..! Ohhh My..!! I am touched…!



2 comments:

Sameer Nafdey said...

lol

really.. great story.. was it real..??

wow.. beware.. does she have son?? lol...

Leo Princess said...

LOL

Yeah this was real..!! :P