Sunday, November 22, 2009

Strangled..

I was strolling with my buddy, over the bushes, when the weather was warm and nice. Pleasant sunny days are always welcomed! We were looking for some fresh beautiful flowers, there were many, colorful shades. But today I wanted to be a little different, try something new. So I thought, why not break the Rules! I was told not to go very close to the ponds, but I saw a light, like an ultraviolet light reflected by flowers and I really wanted to go there, but Debbee frowned at me and warned with a scowl:”Don’t!

I sniffed and moved to the other direction and as soon as Debbee was busy in her own expeditions, I couldn’t resist going back near the pond and I flew swiftly and quickly towards it. Before anyone noticing me, I bashed into it with a thump and there I was..!Over and above it. I looked in every possible direction, and yeah no one saw me, but I felt sad, sad because I was over sticky white threads, which were all so symmetrical. I dint know what to do, I lay motionless over there, on the white shiny spider web.

My brain wasn’t working, may be I never had a brain, may be I should have listened to what I was told, may be I shouldn’t have deceived Debbee, may be then I might have stayed alive a little more longer.


“Webbeeeeeee” , I heard someone yell my name, I knew I was in a sticky mess and I dint wish Deb to be here as well. I wished I could be like a tiny chamaeleon and change my color to the surroundings. Beneath me was the pond, above were lush green trees and surrounding were small herbs and bushes. Deb was getting closer; I just closed my eyes, took my breath in and stayed motionless. After sometime, the familiar voice vanished and here I was, alone, strangled, nearing my death.

3 comments:

Dhiren said...

umm ... There is No End in the story.

What did she do?

She just died trying to get out of the sticky web.

or

she brunt the whole web and she might have burnt herself a little. Is she free and alive after that??

Swapnil said...

have not found this to be very coherent...

a bit too abstract i believe...

your writing skills are way better than what u have written in this "strangled" chapter...

Leo Princess said...

@ Dhiren : the Story will Continue, Next part will come soon. :) Wait and Watch ;)

@ Swapnil : Well this is a Fiction :) and Thanks for the appreciation :)